NMAG (National Motorists Action Group) is another valuable website in the fight against cowboy private parking companies. NMAG aims to represent Britain’s motorists and provide them with an authoritative, well-informed voice. As well as many other motoring related issues, they cover private land parking. Naturally, the ever-fragrant ParkingEye features prominently.
Here are links to some of the latest posts on the NMAG website featuring press stories relevant to private parking:
- £23,000 parking ticket payback time for council over disabled fines blunder
- Southend Council parking officers are accused of fraud by fiddling tickets and permits to make £13,000 for themselves
- Woman refuses to pay ‘unfair’ parking fine
- Tilehurst pensioner bewildered as Reading council chase him for parking ticket which is not his – Get Reading
- Yate Lidl under fire again over car parking fines