The Parking Prankster offers a damning insight into the dubious practices of ParkingEye, and lots of advice on fighting them.
Are you are being bullied by ParkingEye on behalf of a landowner who should know better than to employ them? There is much that you can do instead of just rolling over. In the fightback, the Prankster is your friend!
Here are links to the latest posts on the Prankster’s blog detailing ParkingEye’s latest outrages and shady behaviour:
- Government VERIFY service hits teething troubles with DVLA checks
- Excel lose in court. Wrong registration at Peel Centre.
- Excel lose in Court. Witness irrelevant; no authority to act on site; no keeper liability
- Millenium lose Copper Quarter residential case yet again in Swansea
- Wright Hassall blow £7,000 of Indigo’s money chasing 3 defendants for £20 parking charges
- New transcript – keeper not liable if POFA not complied with and no evidence as to driver
- Link Parking lose Lakeshore residential case at XBristolX Bath
- Link Parking in parliamentary question
- VCS lose in court. Keeper not liable. Elliott v Loake not relevant
- Bunfight at the Royal Courts of Justice