The Parking Prankster offers a damning insight into the dubious practices of ParkingEye, and lots of advice on fighting them.
Are you are being bullied by ParkingEye on behalf of a landowner who should know better than to employ them? There is much that you can do instead of just rolling over. In the fightback, the Prankster is your friend!
Here are links to the latest posts on the Prankster’s blog detailing ParkingEye’s latest outrages and shady behaviour:
- The great private car park planning approval scam
- Excel lose parking case against company. No reason for filing claim ever apparent
- Murdo Fraser MSP introduces Proposed Regulation of Privately-operated Car Parks (Scotland) Bill
- UKPC lose 7 ticket residential case. Judge rules resident can park in safety
- British Parking Association put up the shutters for Brexit. Address for service in Germany ‘not acceptable’
- VCS spend over £1,000 chasing bogus £100 parking charge at Albert Street, Birmingham
- Private Parking Solutions hammered in court
- Ex-tower Nigel Barrington-Fuller made bankrupt
- IPC Kangaroo Court strikes again
- NWCP lose second reported court claim