The Parking Prankster offers a damning insight into the dubious practices of ParkingEye, and lots of advice on fighting them.
Are you are being bullied by ParkingEye on behalf of a landowner who should know better than to employ them? There is much that you can do instead of just rolling over. In the fightback, the Prankster is your friend!
Here are links to the latest posts on the Prankster’s blog detailing ParkingEye’s latest outrages and shady behaviour:
- ParkingEye witness “tantamount to perjury”
- CP Plus lose data protection claim
- Judge disposes of Civil Enforcement Limited set-aside and hearing
- Excel Parking Services v Drain Trace Ltd
- Parking Awareness Services to pay £400 for DPA breach against motorist. DVLA confirm data cannot be passed to MIL Collections
- Judge fed up with Gladstones behaviour
- John Wilkie smeared during costs hearing in Indigo case
- Fighting fund set up for UHW staff in parking dispute
- Judge finds for parking company on all 7 points at University Hospital of Wales. £28,000 costs awarded
- DfT block byelaw at John Lennon Airport to make it an offence for keeper not to name driver